Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
Finca Legado is a vibrant, adults-only country getaway for those who appreciate the luxury of simple things, cosiness, hospitality, grandeur, and style. It was opened in June 2018, owned and dreamed up by the two creatives, Andi Lackner and Andreas Oberkanins, from Austria. with a great love for the rural countryside and its authentic Ibicencan vegetation, food, and design.Check availability
Set in the middle of the fertile Ibicencan countryside, Finca Legado is a peaceful oasis. Waking up to stunning views across the surrounding gardens, countryside and adjacent vineyards, you will find this is just the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the charming, tranquil island life. The love for local organic products and rich homemade healthy food features prominently, with the fresh eggs from their own chickens, plenty of fresh fruits such as lemons, oranges, apricots and plums, and salad and vegetables directly from their own garden, offering a perfect supply for homemade fares such as organic jams and fresh orange cakes. Deluxe breakfast until late, and private dinners on request. ©_Ana_Lui
- The tranquil property is set in a verdant garden, hidden by majestic palm trees, enormous cacti, fruit and lemon trees, masses of purple bougainvillea and hibiscus plants, and surrounded by fertile farmland. The peaceful atmosphere is only every so often interrupted by the sounds of birds, crickets, and frogs.
- The 15-metre chlorine-free saltwater pool is set in an idyllic garden-like pool area, designed to invite guests to relax, read, dream, sunbathe, and siesta on one of our grand day beds or in one of the more secluded chill out areas. During the summer months, breakfast and fresh, healthy snacks are served in the pool area.
- All rooms have been individually designed by the owners. Where once the agricultores lived with their families and cattle, are now their new rooms and suites, furnished with great care and a passion for laidback comfort, style and eclectic hidden gems, mixing cosy vintage furniture with modern amenities. The fabrics and wallpapers, as well as the signature furniture made from rusty metal, have been designed by the owners and fabricated on the island and are meant to pay homage to the beauty of Ibiza.
- They are serving delicious & healthy homemade food, using local organic and sustainable produce as much as possible, which comes from local suppliers and farmers wherever possible. Fruit and vegetables are grown by selected small family farms, and there is always plentiful crusty artisanal sourdough and a rich dark bread made of whole grains.
- Boho post-beach attire
- Rates starting at EUR. 280 per night
Restaurants & Beach Clubs
- Hostal la Torre, a must for sunsets.
- Cala Gracioneta, visit vor lunch.
- El Chiringuito Es cavallet is the most favourite beach club on the island, worth a visit, reserve in advance.
- Experimental Beach Club is another must visit, go later in the afternoon, nice sunsets.
- La Paloma, favourite dinner table.
- Sunset Ashram, on the western tip of the island, go for sunset.
When to go
- Try to avoid the end of July and August. Come in May, or June, or early October, it's simply beautiful.
How to get there
- Fly to Ibiza, which is served by several major European airlines.
- Get a rental car at the airport. The Finca is a 20-minute drive.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.