Crans Montana, Switzerland
Set above the Swiss ski resort of Crans-Montana at an altitude of 2112m, the Chetzeron marries alpine minimalism with breathtaking views over the highest peaks in the Alps. A former gondola lift station and restaurant, it was transformed into a hotel in 2014 and enjoys a secluded location, affording moments of peacefulness and relaxation.Check availability
- At Chetzeron, simplicity and authenticity are the key. Spread over three levels, all 16 rooms and suites offer you a true journey through the Alps and invite contemplation. They also include a king-size bed, a bench to soak up the view, a flat-screen TV, a Blu-ray player, WiFI, a direct dial telephone, a safe, a minibar, a hairdryer, and a towel dryer.
Good to know
- Dogs are not allowed in the hotel.
- Chetzeron is a unique and innovative concept. Its location, design, and commitment to the environment make it an exceptional establishment. Through its construction, its use of energy, and the proximity of its suppliers, Chetzeron respects and cares about the environment.
- Treat yourself to a few moments of relaxation in its heated swimming pool (35°c.), sauna and hammam.
- Massages are open to all upon reservation.
Wine & Dine
- Bread, pastries, jams, spreads and granola are all homemade on site. The chef will prepare omelettes, eggs and pancakes of your choice.
- Enjoy seasonal cuisine in the warmth of the restaurant. The menu exclusively works with local products and reimagines Alpine flavours.
- Alpine cuisine with contemporary touches and carefully selected wines in the restaurant or on the panoramic terrace. Their vintages come mainly from local producers.
- Natural wines by the glass, homemade cocktails and fruit juices from the region are served in the bar.
- Simple, casual and sporty by day. Consider that access to the hotel requires walking in all weathers. As you wish in the evening: feel comfortable.
- From CHF 450 per night.
An exceptional location
- A former gondola lift station transformed into a restaurant in 2009, then into a hotel in 2014, Chetzeron is located on the slopes of the Crans-Montana ski area in winter and on the alpine meadow in summer. Its ideal and secluded location allows you to experience privileged moments of peacefulness and relaxation.
Worth getting out of bed for
- Morning Yoga, before 9.30 am by the swimming pool, which is ideal for a sunrise session.
Winter & Summer Activities
- In winter, experience the real ski-in ski-out. Put on your skis, snowboard, sealskins or snowshoes and enjoy. In spring, summer and autumn, endless footpaths, mountain bike trails and unforgettable sunsets allow you to get away from it all.
What to do
- Summer and winter hikes.
- Sunset at Bella Lui on ski touring, climb to the top of Bella Lui, from which you can enjoy a spectacular sunset.
- E-biking: Crans-Montana offers ideal paths for e-bike practise.
- Freeride skiing: Crans-Montana is ideal for an introduction to off-piste skiing. The hotel can put you in touch with a local guide.
- Mölkky: Do you know this nordic game? A safe bet for a great afternoon.
- Paragliding flight
How to get there
- Fly into Geneva (approx. 2 1/2h drive). Chetzeron is not accessible by car or public transport. During the day, the hotel can be reached by cable car and then on foot/ski. In the evening, the hotel offers transfers by land rover or snowcat at fixed times.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.