Château Voltaire is a very personal project. Thierry Gillier wanted to give back to Paris a little of what this city had given him by creating a place that brings together and celebrates everything that makes the capital so magical and its power of attraction unique in the world: historical depth, meaningful beauty, hospitality and celebration, good taste, ideas, culture, elegance, refinement and the art de vivre.Check availability
From the Émil restaurant to the top floor apartment, and from the bar La Coquille d'Or to the 32 rooms, all unique, spread over 5 floors, everywhere you can feel that Château Voltaire was born first and foremost from the happiness of being together. It is a magnificent declaration of love for Paris and for life.
Bespoke headboards, handcrafted details, solid oak wall lights, fringed velvet and manor-style woodwork, cubist canvases ... each element adds to the setting, evoking the almost Gothic, angular and poetic Paris seen through the windows.
- At Château Voltaire, the brasserie Emil showcases its Mediterranean inspiration by way of an appealing and authentic seasonal menu.
Bar La Coquille D'Or
- As discreet as it is festive, this cocktail bar embodies the warm spirit of Château Voltaire in a first-class mixological menu intended for a Parisian clientele and discerning guests.
- An island of tranquillity in the heart of Paris, Château Voltaire is also the perfect portal to the mysteries of the capital. Arrangements for visits and tours, reservations of all kinds, special requests, and unforeseen events: The concierge team will deal with all your requests with efficiency and discretion.
- Understated Parisian Cool
- In addition to its sophisticated comfort and art de vivre, Château Voltaire offers its guests a true wellness experience. Relaxing in the pool after a day spent exploring the streets of the capital, revitalizing your body amidst the dry vapours of the sauna, or engaging the services of a specialist for an in-room treatment are all pleasures that will enhance your stay at the hotel.
- Starting at EUR 550 per night.
- Anne Meat restaurant, 28 place des Vosges, 3arr.
- L'Ami Louis 32 Rue du Vertbois, 3 arr.
- Le Bar des Près Japanese, 25 rue du Dragon, 6 arr.
- Sushi Shunei Best sushi in town 3, rue Audran, 9 arr.
- Le Sancerre In Marais, 87 Rue des Archives, 3 arr.
- Caviar Kaspia Sunday: Closed, 17 Place de la Madeleine, 8 arr.
- Pouliche 11 rue d'Enghien, 2 arr.
- Pompette 15 Rue Hippolyte Lebas, 9 arr.
- Le Saint Sebastien 42 Rue Saint-Sébastien, 11 arr.
- Robert Restaurant 32 rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 11 arr.
Classic dinner restaurants
- Chez Denise, la tour de Montlhéry. Closed Saturday and Sunday, 5 rue des Prouvaires, 1 arr.
- La Poule au Pot7 Rue d'Aguesseau, 8 arr.
- Fontaine de Mars 129, rue Saint-Dominique, 7 arr.
- À L'Épi d'Or 25 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 1 arr.
- Benoît 20, rue Saint Martin, 4 arr.
- Aux Lyonnais 32, rue Saint-Marc, 2 arr.
- Auberge Bressane 16 Av. de la Motte-Picquet, 7 arr.
- Aux Crus de Bourgogne 3 Rue Bachaumont, 3 arr.
- Le Petit Célestin Sunday afternoon, 12 Quai des Célestins, 4 arr.
- Le Relais de l’Entrecôte 15 Rue Marbeuf, 8 arr.
- Cafe Charlot 38 rue de Bretagne, 3 arr.
- Cafe Bonaparte, 42 rue Bonaparte, 6 arr.
- Cafe de Flore 172 Bd Saint-Germain, 6 arr.
- Cafe Les Deux Magots 6 Pl. Saint-Germain des Prés, 6 arr.
- Bar de La Croix Rouge, 2 Pl. Michel Debré, 6 arr.
- Bar Hemingway in Hotel Ritz 15 Pl. Vendôme, 1arr.
- Costes Only during the week, 7 Rue de Castiglione, 1 arr.
How to get there
- The hotel is easily accessible by public transport. It is just a short walk from the Metro stations Pyramide (lines 7 and 14), Quatre-Septembre (line 3), and Opéra (lines 3, 7 and 8). Auber RER station is less than 10 minutes away on foot. From the Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est railway stations, take Metro line 7 towards Mairie d´Ivry and get off at Pyramides. From the Gare Saint-Lazare railway station, take line 14 towards Olympiades and get off at Pyramides. From the Gare de Lyon railway station, head in the other direction towards Saint-Lazare.
- Taxi fares from the airports are regulated. Allow for €37 from Orly and €53 from Roissy.
- If arriving by car, please note there are public car parks near the hotel.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.