Can Bordoy Grand House
Palma, Mallorca, Spain
Hidden behind a modest facade on a sleepy street in the centre of Palma lies Can Bordoy Grand House & Garden. Its interior plays host to a world of, almost, cinematic scenes where its guests will completely forget about the outside world. Opened by Founder and Chairman Don Mikael Hall, the 2,500 sqm property features a world-class spa, a secret garden, and 24 well-appointed suites. Also home to Botànic, a bistro-inspired Mediterranean restaurant from chef Andrés Benítez.
- 24 unique suites that offer guests the hospitality of a private residence, thanks to the private butler service
- All suites are spacious and have been designed to offer comfort and tranquility. Every room has a high, luxurius standard and with it's own, unique and individual touch. All offer room Service, WiFi, Air Con., Smart TV, Minibar, Safe
- Chef Andrés Benítez invites you to participate in unique gastronomic experiences where guests can visit the traditional markets, discover the secrets of& his& conscious cuisine, prepare cocktails like the most famous bartender, or enjoy paellas in a secret garden.
Wine & Dine
- Botànic, a bistro-inspired Mediterranean restaurant from chef Andrés Benítez offering healthy and honest cuisine, the space offers superior levels of comfort and tailor-made service for the discerning traveller.
- Rooms start at € 420 / night
Worth getting out of bed for
- Enjoy a most agreeable dip, at any time of the year, in the heated swimming pool, or let yourself be pampered by their therapists in the wellness pergola of their leafy garden.
When to go
- To avoid the crowds, go in spring or late summer/autumn when the weather is still warm enough. The hotel is open all year round and offers a heated pool.
What to see
- Visit the charming old town of Palma with all it's narrow streets, packed with boutique and tapas places.
- Can Bordoy hides an exuberant surprise in its interior, one that makes it completely different from the rest of Mallorca's hotels: its garden.
- Discover the garden, the habitat where the soul of this Grand House resides, and the place that gave the restaurant, Botanic, its name and its concept of organic and respectful gastronomy.
- Can Bordoy is the closest hotel to the harbour and yacht moorings, and just a stone’s throw from Palma’s major shopping, gastronomic and cultural attractions.
How to get there
- Fly into Palma de Mallorca which is a 20 min drive
- Transfer from and to the airport with chauffeur and private vehicle can be booked
Please fill out the contact form to receive a booking offer within 24 hours.