Ca Maria Adele
Ca Maria Adele, well known for the one the most romantic hotels around the world is located in Dorsoduro, the modern art district of Venice, next to the beautiful Basilica della Madonna della Salute right at the Canale Grande.
- 12 rooms, including two suites, all unique furnished
- Free wireless internet connection
- Rooms feature plasma TV, CD/DVD player, Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- We loved the seductive Noir room with mezzanine level
Wine & Dine
- Daily a la carte breakfast is served either in your room or in the restaurant room or outside terrace
- Stick to our local restaurant recommendation. See 'Good to know'
- Rooms from € 380 / day including a la Carte breakfast and soft-drink minibar
Worth getting out of bed for
- Is a trip to lovely Burano & Murano, ask at Reception for your complimenaty tour.
When to go
- Venice is an all-year round destination. Avoid super moist august. Spring and fall are lovely.
Good to know
- The concierge of the hotel is happy to help you organize local trips, book restaurants & more. Our favourite restaurant is Linea Dombra for dinner, only 2 min walking from Ca Maria Adele.
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is among the most important museums in Italy for European and American art of the first half of the 20th century and only a 2 min walk from the hotel.
How to get there
- By air: Nearest airport is the Marco Polo Venezia Airport. From the airport take the public ferry or travel in style with a Venetian Water taxi. The hotel has its own private landing stage.
- By train: Venice’s main station is Venezia Santa Lucia; visit www.trenitalia.com