St-Luc, Val d'Anniviers, Valais, Switzerland
Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc
The charming Hôtel Bella Tola dates from 1859 and is nestled in the Val d'Anniviers in the heart of the Swiss Valais. Its 28 elegantly designed rooms overlook the majestic snow-capped peaks — some standing at 4000m — that surround the Val d'Anniviers. A generous white property with pretty blue shutters, the hotel is ideal for those planning to ski or snowshoe in the St-Luc and Chandolin areas in winter, or hike and bike in summer. Anne-Françoise and Claude Buchs-Favre took it over in 1995 and completed a sensitive renovation in 2020.Check availability
- All 28 rooms and 4 apartments are individually furnished in a classic style and equipped with TVs, telephones, baths or showers.
- Two salons and a library invite you to read a book or enjoy a cosy evening.
- Lifestyle boutique, Maison Angelique
Wellness & Spa
- L’Eau de Cimes: A high altitude spa (200 m2) with heated indoor pool, whirlpool sauna, hammam, steambath, ice fountain and sundeck. Three cabins for a variety of massages and treatments, which make the most of alpine herbs and flowers.
Wine & Dine
- Le Tzambron: Laidback and typically Swiss restaurant serving local dishes, such as raclette.
- Chez Ida: French restaurant serving up classics, with an impressive wine menu. Try the signature fillet de perche with tartate sauce and homepage fries
- A choice of perfumed teas, biological herbal teas and cakes old-fashioned hot chocolates are served in the tea room.
- The terrace garden offers terrific mountain views.
- Post-slopes comfort.
- Rooms from CHF 240 per night.
- 300 km of hiking trails in the area.
- 180 km of mountain biking trails.
- Tennis: 2 outdoor courts in St-Luc.
- Fishing and swimming lakes in the immediate area.
- Val d’Anniviers: 200 km of slopes with one ski pass.
- The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the ski lifts.
- 150 km of ski tours in the resort.
- Ski schools with instructors in St-Luc.
- 35 km winter hiking paths and snowshoe paths.
Good to know
- During summer months, the hotel offers a self-catered mountain hut for 2 adults.
When to go
- Winter season starts in December and lasts until April. Visit from June to September to enjoy the beautiful Swiss mountains in summer.
How to get there
- By air: Geneva is the nearest airport (190 km).
- By car: 22 Km from Sierre, approx. 30 min on the Motorway N9.
- By train: Sierre railway station is a 30 min drive with the Postal bus.
Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.