London, United Kingdom
Beaverbrook Town House
Opened in 2021, the Beaverbrook Townhouse is set across two beautifully refurbished Georgian townhouses on Sloane Street that overlook Cadogan Gardens. A homage to the legendary tastes of Lord Beaverbrook, its colourful and creative interiors give more than a nod to the Roaring Twenties. There are 14 lavish suites with four poster beds, art and antiques, as well as a snug little library, a Japanese grill and a sushi bar. It is like staying with your extravagantly generous friend, who will also open up his little black book of London secrets to you.Check availability
- 14 suites, each styled and named after celebrated London theatres. Designed impeccably by Nicola Harding, there are sumptuous beds in boudoir-like rooms that recreate the ambience of the plush velvet pleasure palaces of bygone eras. Each one’s story is told with curated posters, illustrations, vintage photography and bespoke written histories.
- All rooms and suites (26-32 sqm) feature Super king size bed, Flat screen TVs, complimentary minibar, underfloor heating in bathrooms, Bamford toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, air conditioning, and Nespresso coffee machines.
Wine & Dine
The Fuji Grill: expect top-notch sushi, sashimi and nigiri, alongside signature Beaverbrook dishes such as ‘Charcoal’ Wagyu with Juniper Miso — or let yourself be guided by the chef with the seasonal tasting menu.
Sir Frank's Bar: Dressed in a Japonisme-inspired Art Deco style, Sir Frank’s Bar is like stepping back into Lord Beaverbrook’s colourful past, champagne cocktail in hand.
- From £ 650 per night.
- The hotel boasts a prime perch on stylish Sloane Street, surrounded by some of London's finest landmarks, including Hyde Park, museums and galleries and luxury shopping.
- Beaverbrook is just around the corner from Pavilion Road, which is home to some of the best artisan food, fashion, beauty and fitness spots in the capital. Don't miss lunch at Granger & Co.
The Best Restaurants in London
- Take a look at our 12 favourite restaurants in London
How to get there
- Nearest airport: Heathrow (45 minutes).
- Sloane Square Station is a 3 minute walk away, from where you can take Underground lines into Mayfair, Marylebone and Soho.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.